Monday, January 9, 2012

Green Lantern

Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Lantern of Earth. Hal is a member of the Green Lantern Corps... Using the green power ring, which is the color of will, he can create solid light, Fly, and several other things. Also member of the Justice League, Hal is know all around the Universe.
The oath:
“In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!”

Here's my Decals for the Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
(These are made by me but they're a copy of the actual LEGO Green Lantern)


Green Lantern Front Print


Green Lantern Back Print


Green Lantern Face Print

For more Faces and Stuff go to my Flickr Page at

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Would u mind doing a blue lantern one!?

    ReplyDelete